REMEMBER WESTCHESTER NY

TGUNNER

BuMp for one of the illest scences ever., I really enjoy hearing some info from some of the countie's vets. I unfortunatly came in at the end of the era, early 90's..... but I knew the history the county had., and enjoy hearing more... another thing that you might all remember is the parties they used to have at 7willow street in portchester, hardcore shows alos, it always drew some dope crews and writers...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Eric Cartmen
Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

BuMp for one of the illest scences ever., I really enjoy hearing some info from some of the countie's vets. I unfortunatly came in at the end of the era, early 90's..... but I knew the history the county had., and enjoy hearing more... another thing that you might all remember is the parties they used to have at 7willow street in portchester, hardcore shows alos, it always drew some dope crews and writers...

Yeah those were fun. I remember seeing Mez old band there, and alot of writers were there that hadnt been around in a minute. Fact,Nerd,Mone,Aloe,and others..all chillen back in 97.Is that place still closed?

beat me to it, unfortuantly it was sold... the thing that bugged me out even more was the crack house across the street from willow street... me and my boy where smoking weed outside willow street, when these thugged out dudes came out wanting to smoke with us... the dudes insisted that the weed got them sick and was dust, and wanted to beat us down, for having their couson smoke dust with out telling them.. they defiently chased us out of there... the good old times...

Guest Eric Cartmen

Anyone remember the nice Sub,Fact,and Noble at Albert Leonard?????That was a nice ass wall. Even older: The Vet and Ces e to e tennis court in 88 that was on New Ro high school. Vet rocked a JUNE piece on it..Also the old pieces at MT V West were dope..Nice productions use to be there.

Archived