beat downs ya or nah

DOLR....LED

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 87centHitMan

Well, people usually have their reasons for lining someone, but if you're gonna do that shit, leave your name instead of being a little bitch and trying to get out the easy way. If you've got beef, let 'em know. If you're just lining someone and leaving no signature, you're a little bitch. Plain and simple. Any idiot can just take a can and make a line through someone's shit. If you really want to diss someone, cover them up with something better. Oh, wait, that's right. If you're doing that shit, you probabaly can't paint and your pieces most likely don't look much better than those lines......Point is that crossing people is understood SOMETIMES but if you do it, leave a name, assholes!

Guest Porcheezee
dot. bullshit...

anyone who's into this for fame is an idiot.

you're an idiot.

i think you're just scared

Guest ~nebz~

i wouldnt go out looking for the kid but i would go over what he went over and much bigger then it was before with a little message next to it...:D

Originally posted by Porcheezee

i think you're just scared

whatever munch...

i've been followed, threatened, & attacked w/ knives/bats/mace...not to mention fists, and feet.

and i'm still in all my pieces...no scars, no marks...

no fear...

doesn't mean i don't think beat downs are bullshit...

and for people who have their shit in the wrong order...

ain't nothing you can't solve with paint.

and if you think otherwise, you're an idiot.

and if you go after ppl, you're a bigger idiot.

graf's about being anonymous through obviousness...

there's nothing anonymous about picking fights...

and there's nothing anonymous about getting cut up.

so...idiot...if you think i'm afraid, gladly write me, i'll give you my address, you can come over, and we'll see how much your talk is worth...

until that time, don't talk shit about shit you don't know.

Guest ~nebz~

another one bites the dust basically you were virtually rebuked....:crazy: :lick: :beat: :heated: :lol:

I agree, lots of stuff is pointless.

If anyone in the Boston area is down to beat down one of those punk herbasses (I know both Sonik3000 and Vodka.s. 10.4. are itching for a fight)- then please by all means, get my facial description from one of my dope ass charecters dork and sneak up from behind. Let it be trash night, and let me be drunk...

yes fucking sloppy fun...

Guest open247

i say beat downs are needed sometimes

as for the "in it for fame" who knows why they do this shit?? i just like seein the shit everywhere

i cant remeber exactly who the writer got dissed but i think it was KEEP or something. The guy that dissed him did it in style. He didnt just line it or put his tag over it. He altered the piece and the characters. I know there pics on here some where.

Originally posted by madbomber

i cant remeber exactly who the writer got dissed but i think it was KEEP or something. The guy that dissed him did it in style. He didnt just line it or put his tag over it. He altered the piece and the characters. I know there pics on here some where.

that's happening here...there's a crew that ride here and think they own the show 'whrs' and this guy BANE crosses everyone out, so a few people have started turning his bombs into BONER...they're pretty seamless and it's funny as shit.

that's a response in my books.

Archived