continuing the agrgument

Kr430n5_666

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Also... I have to say, a part of me wanted to see the pictures, but when I got there, I found myself more disgusted than anything.

Begging for someone to post shots of themselves so you can quench your horny dirty minds is pretty sad.

I've noticed that I am beginning to hate humans in general. It's hard to find a good decent human being that has compassion and respect for themselves and others. Not to mention finding a female who shares my "closed minded" beliefs. But that's a whole 'nother story.

Send me back to the 1700's... but even then I'd probably be too self-righteous.

It's people like tease who get me really riled up about this stuff. He posts a million times in every thread and never once have I EVER seen anything intelligent or respectful. What a toy.

It's not like "nudity" is a bad thing at all. I've been to hundreds of figure drawing classes and sessions, and there are really so many awesome things about the human body, no matter what shape, size, type or gender. But there's a difference in appreciating the human body and just gawking to get off....And I don't think having an understanding of that difference makes you "too conservative" or clost minded. It's just a matter of personal integrity, pardon me for getting preachy.

Why would a grown woman want some pre-pubescent pimple face masturbating to her image on the internet!? Why?

Archived