Stalking

bood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bood

There is probably less aggression and violence in Canada in general, but I know of at least one instance, about twenty-five years ago, where someone I knew got into it with a stalker. This guy I knew lived in Vancouver, B.C., and his sister broke it off with her boyfriend because he treated her abusively. The boyfriend tried to force her to "come back to him" by stalking her. My friend caught him on their street once, and told him to clear off and leave the sister alone. The second time he saw him, he went on the offensive, caught the guy at a bar, and beat his ass with a piece of axe handle out in the alley. Once he had the guy beat down real good, he told him quietly, "If I ever hear of you anywhere near my sister again, next time you're finished." That was the end of that. Bullies only attack the weak. They do not like getting confronted by someone willing to take their ass off the count.

Women have the right to defend themselves, and the best equalizer on earth is a HANDGUN. It is not the obligation of society to defend any individual. It is the obligation of the individual to defend society. You are out here on these streets BY YOURSELF. The cops can't keep you safe, the laws can't keep you safe, the only thing that keeps you safe is your willingness to defend yourself. The law will punish the perpetrator LATER, once he gets caught, charged, tried, convicted and jailed, but what good does any of that do you? You need to defend yourself on the front end, the first time you come into contact with a predator. Don't plan on defending yourself the second time. There might not be a second time.

Archived