Stalking

bood

K so i am at the mall right and i got bored so i started to stalk this really hot bitch, i mean real hot then i had to go ... :(. And this other time i was with sudz, and i was half asleep or sum shit, and this not bad chick walks by and i was like "hi" it was totally pathetic just like me, but what can i say. SO you post your stalking stories, stalking is fun, and funny. Like this profesional retard stalker who lives in the area. He will take your picture, then for the next couple months u will see him everywhere! like outside ur house, on ur car, in the mall. And the only words he can say are "Neeeya Hi" (knee-yeah High) it is amusing. He has stalked all these people i know. Also if any of you are paporazi's and have nice pics of hot chicks or celebs post em up! BUt yeah this is the official stalking thread

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

last year i was be stalked by some she-male.i didnt even realize it untill one day i took a side street home and she/he ran up on me.it scared the fuck out of me so i told the motherfucker if he ever did it again i would kill him.i wish he would have a made a move.i would have loved to see the little pussys face bloody:eek: either way stalking isnt cool.

Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ET one

last year i was be stalked by some she-male.i didnt even realize it untill one day i took a side street home and she/he ran up on me.it scared the fuck out of me so i told the motherfucker if he ever did it again i would kill him.i wish he would have a made a move.i would have loved to see the little pussys face bloody:eek: either way stalking isnt cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o man that shit is too funny hahaha

:D

Guest Stapler

Never stalked any girls but when girls have gotten a bit out of hand or i get bored of them and cant be fucked callin them or talking when they call. I just tell my sister that the bitch is stalking me and has a fascination with me. Next time the bitch calls my sister go`s spastic. Funny shit that is one you need to do to a girl one day but record it that is where i fucked up.....

yall dont know what a stalker really is...

my exgirlfriend of about two years ago has stalked me ever since

i broke up with her... shes pissed cause i took her virginity then dumped her

well anyways in the two years ive been seperated from her

she has...

-left death threats on my windshield on a weekly basis

-tried to get me arrested

-hid in the bushes outside our house (my roommates saw her)

-threatened me with a knife

-followed me on my dates with other girls

-threatened my other girlfriends

-left weird messages on my cellphone

this girl is fucked in the head to say the least

Hehehe

^ Moon stalk hahahahaha, like a month ago the guy who cleans my brothers works parking lots (lawblaws) was stalking this chick who worked there, like the real shit for a month, then they banned him from lawblaws. So he has to clean the parking lto but he can't go in, it is funny. and not just one lawlaws any, they like faxed it out like a god damn newsletter.

Originally posted by WhenOne

yall dont know what a stalker really is...

my exgirlfriend of about two years ago has stalked me ever since

i broke up with her... shes pissed cause i took her virginity then dumped her

well anyways in the two years ive been seperated from her

she has...

-left death threats on my windshield on a weekly basis

-tried to get me arrested

-hid in the bushes outside our house (my roommates saw her)

-threatened me with a knife

-followed me on my dates with other girls

-threatened my other girlfriends

-left weird messages on my cellphone

this girl is fucked in the head to say the least

is she 30 and live next door to you :lol:

Originally posted by fatbastard

is she 30 and live next door to you :lol:

haha bastard

but no i dont see my neigbor much anymore so she has been demoted from stalker status, this other chick is the real deal

i saw her drive by today when i was at work

Confusion about Terms

Being and old, out-of-touch GEEZER, I sometimes get confused about the terminology you guys use. It's one of those teenaged things about slang to pick a word that's sort of threatening or anti-social and make it into a standard word (Example: Slang for "intoxicated"--smashed, wasted, blasted, fried, fucked up, wrecked, stoned, etc.)

Are y'all just doing this with the word "stalked", to sort of mean "harmlessly watching an attractive person" or do you actually mean "STALKED"--genuinely hunting someone with the intention of frightening them, intimidating them or doing them harm?

If it's the first case, then I guess it's no big deal, just sort of ill-advised (sort of like mis-using the word "rape" for consensual sexual intercourse), but if it's the second case, I think y'all need to pull up and take a serious major reality check.

Actually stalking another person (and this is especially true of a male stalking a female) is a serious-ass crime in Texas. People say "stalker" in the same condemning tone that they say "child molestor." If you actually do this, and get arrested for it, you can expect a jury to dish out some serious jail time. A woman who shoots a stalker is not likely to do one second behind bars in Texas.

My wife had a co-worker who was trying to divorce her husband (they were both pretty young--in their early twenties) and she went down to the Family Law Center to file for divorce and for a restraining order. She was actually walking out of the Family Law Center and out to the sidewalk, when her ex- pulls up and kidnapped her at gunpoint on the street. A few miles down the road she managed to pull free of his hand, opened the door and jumped out of the car, and got hurt a little from road rash.

He tried to flee the state, and was arrested about a week later in Louisiana, returned to Texas and was tried for kidnapping. Eventually he plead guilty to a lesser charge and was placed on probation for ten years.

Another time, my wife was on her way back from attending night classes at a local university about 12:30, and a carload of young guys tried to force her off the road. They were laughing and yelling shit at her, cursing her and so on. She was plenty scared, so she broke out her .38 revolver and was driving with the pistol in her left hand.

As she came to her exit (it happened to be a rather rare "left-lane" exit off the I-45 onto the U.S. 59 southbound) these guys tried to block her from changing lanes and exiting. She thinks they were trying to "herd" her towards some friends in another car. They kept swerving their car towards her, weaving back and forth.

At the last possible second to exit, and while their car was swerved up real close to her driver's side, she stuck the pistol out of the driver's side window, practically right into their passenger side window. The kid riding shotgun screamed "SHE'S GOT A GUN!" and they stood up on the brakes, squalling all four tires in a smoke-the-tires emergency stop. My wife quickly changed lanes to the left and exited, and as she did so, she heard more squalling tires, a long continuous horn, and then "Ka-whump!" our bad boys got rear ended by the car behind them.

She put the accelerator to the floor and went hauling ass down U.S. 59 south at top speed, trying to get as far from them as she could. When she got home, she was still all upset. She told me, "If they hadn't jumped on the brakes, I was about one second from emptying that pistol into the driver's compartment. Those stupid little ASSHOLES. What in the hell did they think they were doing? I'd have killed every one of them before I let them kidnap me."

BE DAMNED CAREFUL HOW YOU BEHAVE. If you make someone else feel threatened, they just might kill you.

Bood

Man, what are you thinking, guy? Your target can't tell if you're serious or not. If you make somebody else feel intimidated and frightened you are BREAKING THE LAW. What you intended has very little to do with it. If you get busted for stalking, that judge and jury isn't going to want to hear "I was just kidding." Attend to your behavior, bro.

And Texas is not the only state that has an anti-stalking law. Almost every state has them.

Guest BROWNer

word to kabar.

i have a friend that was stalked, and

it culminated in her getting stabbed

right in front of her own fuckin' house of

all places.

shit is not funny. or cute.

on a personal note, shit would not be fun

and games if i found out some chump was

following my girl....

'attend to your behaviour'.

Archived