Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bood

Stalking

Recommended Posts

K so i am at the mall right and i got bored so i started to stalk this really hot bitch, i mean real hot then i had to go ... :(. And this other time i was with sudz, and i was half asleep or sum shit, and this not bad chick walks by and i was like "hi" it was totally pathetic just like me, but what can i say. SO you post your stalking stories, stalking is fun, and funny. Like this profesional retard stalker who lives in the area. He will take your picture, then for the next couple months u will see him everywhere! like outside ur house, on ur car, in the mall. And the only words he can say are "Neeeya Hi" (knee-yeah High) it is amusing. He has stalked all these people i know. Also if any of you are paporazi's and have nice pics of hot chicks or celebs post em up! BUt yeah this is the official stalking thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last year i was be stalked by some she-male.i didnt even realize it untill one day i took a side street home and she/he ran up on me.it scared the fuck out of me so i told the motherfucker if he ever did it again i would kill him.i wish he would have a made a move.i would have loved to see the little pussys face bloody:eek: either way stalking isnt cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest ctrl+alt+del

stalking sounds fun. ill try it.

 

should i pick some random stranger or a girl i already know?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest seno.oner

if you do uit with ski poles it makes it all the more funnierrrrrrr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest PHYNE
Originally posted by ET one

last year i was be stalked by some she-male.i didnt even realize it untill one day i took a side street home and she/he ran up on me.it scared the fuck out of me so i told the motherfucker if he ever did it again i would kill him.i wish he would have a made a move.i would have loved to see the little pussys face bloody:eek: either way stalking isnt cool.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: o man that shit is too funny hahaha

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stapler

Never stalked any girls but when girls have gotten a bit out of hand or i get bored of them and cant be fucked callin them or talking when they call. I just tell my sister that the bitch is stalking me and has a fascination with me. Next time the bitch calls my sister go`s spastic. Funny shit that is one you need to do to a girl one day but record it that is where i fucked up.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yall dont know what a stalker really is...

 

my exgirlfriend of about two years ago has stalked me ever since

i broke up with her... shes pissed cause i took her virginity then dumped her

 

well anyways in the two years ive been seperated from her

she has...

 

-left death threats on my windshield on a weekly basis

-tried to get me arrested

-hid in the bushes outside our house (my roommates saw her)

-threatened me with a knife

-followed me on my dates with other girls

-threatened my other girlfriends

-left weird messages on my cellphone

 

this girl is fucked in the head to say the least

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

i can moon stalk. its really cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hehehe

 

^ Moon stalk hahahahaha, like a month ago the guy who cleans my brothers works parking lots (lawblaws) was stalking this chick who worked there, like the real shit for a month, then they banned him from lawblaws. So he has to clean the parking lto but he can't go in, it is funny. and not just one lawlaws any, they like faxed it out like a god damn newsletter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by WhenOne

yall dont know what a stalker really is...

 

my exgirlfriend of about two years ago has stalked me ever since

i broke up with her... shes pissed cause i took her virginity then dumped her

 

well anyways in the two years ive been seperated from her

she has...

 

-left death threats on my windshield on a weekly basis

-tried to get me arrested

-hid in the bushes outside our house (my roommates saw her)

-threatened me with a knife

-followed me on my dates with other girls

-threatened my other girlfriends

-left weird messages on my cellphone

 

this girl is fucked in the head to say the least

 

is she 30 and live next door to you :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Being stalked isn't kool, but stlakin is fun if u don't m,ean anything by it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest uncle-boy

^^^^

 

or just make her say WALA DANG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fatbastard

 

is she 30 and live next door to you :lol:

 

haha bastard

but no i dont see my neigbor much anymore so she has been demoted from stalker status, this other chick is the real deal

i saw her drive by today when i was at work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×