drippy mop tags...

Thomas Crown

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
haha self potrait of jes right there

Hah, your hilarious.

You know, you have a lot of shit to talk online, but not much to say when you see a dude on the street man.

Just remember that, little faggot.

You're one to talk, tough guy.
I told your boy and i'll tell you, if you want to fight me, it can be done right, but it seems everytime I confront the situation I always get a "Its not you we want, its your boy" and a "Your not involved".

Hotshot.

I told your boy and i'll tell you, if you want to fight me, it can be done right, but it seems everytime I confront the situation I always get a "Its not you we want, its your boy" and a "Your not involved".

Hotshot.

Look Clown, you have NEVER confronted me EVER. You always want someone else to handle your problems. If you want to fight, It's done. PM me for details. Otherwise keep your mouth shut... and incase you were wondering ZERO 12oz points for your lame corny ass. You're not cool, not even on the internet.

PM ME, OR DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING..... OK??

Look Clown, you have NEVER confronted me EVER. You always want someone else to handle your problems. If you want to fight, It's done. PM me for details. Otherwise keep your mouth shut... and incase you were wondering ZERO 12oz points for your lame corny ass. You're not cool, not even on the internet.

PM ME, OR DON'T BOTHER RESPONDING..... OK??

I always want someone else to handle my problems? Well if I didn't know better i'd say you know me better than I do.haha, yea ok, i'm sure, everything will be by YOUR rules, right? Yeah, haha fuck you. If YOU want to start shit online then YOU can PM ME for details, otherwise, stand by your word and drop all of this bullshit. And i'm laughing at your "You're not cool, not even on the internet." pun, just so you know.:)

Goodnight.

I always want someone else to handle my problems? Well if I didn't know better i'd say you know me better than I do.haha, yea ok, i'm sure, everything will be by YOUR rules, right? Yeah, haha fuck you. If YOU want to start shit online then YOU can PM ME for details, otherwise, stand by your word and drop all of this bullshit. And i'm laughing at your "You're not cool, not even on the internet." pun, just so you know.:)

Goodnight.

Just like I thought bitch. Stay fake...

Haha, apparently your illiterate.

Sorry i'm not all "g'd out and mad thuggish, yo."

Tool.

You can have the last word, I'm done battling with you on 12oz. I'm sure I'll see you around, we can chat then. I Wonder what you'll have to say when it's just you and me, and you're not typing it.

You can have the last word, I'm done battling with you on 12oz. I'm sure I'll see you around, we can chat then. I Wonder what you'll have to say when it's just you and me, and you're not typing it.

Haha, thats your game buddy, cause you know its never just "me and you". You've never even made it close to just "me and you". I don't understand why you want to drag this out, I thought it was done with months ago, but apparently you can't let things go.

Archived