railroad make out club

Guest railroadjerk

Guest railroadjerk
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest HESHIANDET

ouch.......

instead of hating on fx im gonna hate on homeboys board shorts. floral print was SO last season.....

Guest railroadjerk
Originally posted by HESHIANDET

instead of hating on fx im gonna hate on homeboys board shorts. floral print was SO last season.....

i was just having a conversation with someone about that. dude also has convertable pants with zippers at the knees he wears a lot...

hes not so fashion forward.

Originally posted by IHATEU

wow even FX is jocking the freight "TREND"....

damnit if only it had a background...time to stash the scaffolding in the bushes!

dude, Yes2's been crushing everything long before the internet and the freight train explosion...

being all city new york city for years > being on trains for a few years before they became "SAVVY and HIP." and that's nothing to do with dissing freight train history.

people always have something to say...

don't hate on FX for putting out most of the best murals out there and for rocking shit since way back when this shit started.....

way better style and #'s than you'll ever put out....

and no...please dont reply with the infamous " get off fx's jock", cuz sorry, they're not my favorite, and NO i dont live in NY....i just respect what they've done...just like I respect many other writers and crus...

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

wow even FX is jocking the freight "TREND"....

damnit if only it had a background...time to stash the scaffolding in the bushes!

you best check yourself....yes2 has been doin fr8s since the early

90's homie...and probally has done more graffiti in a month

than u have your whole sorry life ya heard....

im such a rebel rouser...its a joke you fags

yes fx has done good "art" and ces and yes2 are two of the most imulated writers ever. i give yes2 his props BUT he does not paint freights belive me...he has DONE freights yes, but im sure to him there not "real"anyhow...did not mean to discredit a hero sorry.....

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

im such a rebel rouser...its a joke you fags

yes fx has done good "art" and ces and yes2 are two of the most imulated writers ever. i give yes2 his props BUT he does not paint freights belive me...he has DONE freights yes, but im sure to him there not "real"anyhow...did not mean to discredit a hero sorry.....

not real? try painting fr8s in nyc u idiot.....

and i dont mean those corny KRL cars that every toy in the city is smashin

u my friend are a jackass

Guest dirty bird

does hence bite everyone in his crew????????????????????? now that shit looks like sever. i wonder if he wares sketchers?????

Archived