the new denver post

Guest professor poopatronic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

man alot of those pictures dont even deserve to be in there....i dunno maybe the fact that they are from boulder, or the sheer gayness alone. not tryin to damper anyones spirits about the whole "yay for denver" bullshit but hey...comparing denver to boulder is like comparing candy with onions.

Originally posted by PopGunWar

man alot of those pictures dont even deserve to be in there....i dunno maybe the fact that they are from boulder, or the sheer gayness alone. not tryin to damper anyones spirits about the whole "yay for denver" bullshit but hey...comparing denver to boulder is like comparing candy with onions.

word!

Guest professor poopatronic

yeah i actually agree with you on that one. alot of these i posted just because i had them and i felt like posting shit. unfortunately there is alot of boulder stuff in here because i live in boulder. the truth is, boulder is one of the easiest places to get up in that i could possibly imagine and it produces alot of shitty writers who barely do graffiti and still seem to think they're really cool. i really have no love for this town or anybody in it (including myself). this is just what i had- and in the end, what does or doesn't get posted on the internet is incredibly trivial. i wish i had more denver shit to post but the only times i really go there is to bomb so i don't really get a chance to take many flicks there.

ps it's funny you're complaining considering a ton of your shit is posted on here, most of which is in boulder.

Archived