for beardo

Guest freddy kreuger

Originally posted by str8underground:

IHATEU---Why do you call that style TECH? Do ALL people from Rhode Island call it that? Just checking........

Maybe you should do some burners before you talk shit....

you could email me if you feel you got me pegged

[This message has been edited by IHATEU (edited 09-05-2001).]

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn killa!! that one is HOTT!! paint that ish!!

me and fred have an ongoing dissagreement about goofball styles. i love em hes not so hot one them. he saw that i nutted over that rime piece europe posted and did a goofy style piece to clown me a bit. so i did a wildsteelo piece back at him.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz
Originally posted by satellite:

alright, the best i can make out is that beardo is disappointed he didn't see an alligator from queens named aves eat dusty lipshitz's hat. am i close?

ding!ding!ding!

sharp as a tack

on the money!

and we thought it was slick...

pileau- i hope you took that comment in stride, shit was fun. seriously. i had a good time, except for some points that you kids aren't aware exactly what went down, but the bruises are healing nicely. and stay away from my girl http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//wink.gif'>

------------------

Now back to your regularly scheduled re-programming...

Guest freddy kreuger

camaaannn...don't make me blush...i was going intentionaly rigid(or trying to) and bar-esque to fit what i figured my good friend's definition of "tech" might be...whatever the hell that is...haha.

dusto- driving around queens for a zillion hours? i'd probablly have taken it over moving furniture...oh well, i did neither. http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//smile.gif'>

Guest diggity
Originally posted by beardo:

me and fred have an ongoing dissagreement about goofball styles. i love em hes not so hot one them. he saw that i nutted over that rime piece europe posted and did a goofy style piece to clown me a bit. so i did a wildsteelo piece back at him.

yeah i know whats going on. not gonna state my opinion in your disagreement because the jury is still out. what can i say...i was just starved for attention

• 1 month later...

Pilau and Drake man, it's been forever. Times is tough and stakes is high. Hows the new place? I was supposed to be there this weekend, but as I said, times is tough and stakes is high...You got the email. Freddy, "Hit me on the head means page me...":D

Archived