baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

all new writers should only do tags and throws and straight letters...like on some STRAIGHT...not crooked letters...and stick to black and whites or 2 colors...shit is ridiculous..

heads are trying to do pieces and they cant even do a tag...

haha warterror took the words right out of my mouth...

i dont think its a wack ass attemp compared to most things thats been posted here latley,im just tryin to get pointed in the right direction like i tryed listenin before with straighter letters so i did,i know its baltimore and its not one of the easyest citys to come up but at lest im not goin around acting like this who thing is a game,i her what ur tryin to say soaker

this looks like a boston freight like dudes used there letters or something....i see a mise hand at a glance this looks like circle t doods...... spek...arsen....regs

are you fucking serious you have to be the stupidest person alive to think you see similarites between NSF and circle t.. your probably some dumb ass inbread deer huntin fool that just started lookin at graffiti.. am i right??

oh and iome... you better watch your mouth fool or your gonna end up on my to hit list like the rest of them toys.. im talkin bout dem boys kunt and ngin.. don't think i forgot about you.. its only a matter of time before your grill resembles this dudes -> :D

kaos.. them joints you been postin lookin good mang i haven't been postin my newest and best on here for awhile but when they pop up i think your gone dig them shits..