baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
whos that below caspa?

WTF? dude, you cant even read a simple throw? WHY THE FUCK are you even on this forum commenting and posting shit? go home practice, get some sketch books, school ya self on style and history. that throw is a basic throw! shut the fuck about things you dont understand. you shouild be solid with the throws by now and doin em easily but you cant even read a basic one...sofistacator shouldnt even of told you that shit...your probably on some 21 jump street shit...wtf is going on

WHAT?!? your a dumb ass fo real that DUSK is stright up a good throw...but you wouldnt know that cause your a toy...and that SOFE is a basic decent throw as well...both good. the shit YOU do is garbage...but you dont understand why...just do yourself and everyone else a favor and dig your nose in some paper and practice...and shut the fuck up

i rarely ever say anything on this forum, but that LOME piece on the other page is a perfect reason for me to say something...and it is the saddest twine bite i have ever seen. god damn, the fact your shit is so ugly/terrible and your trying to rip on Sofe and Dusk is just straight noob...i think your new years resolution should be to stay off of 12oz