baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yall cats is always quick to instigate some drama that is really entertaining to me and why i even come here sometimes so its been a pleasure kos rules keep the movement alive and going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck all that bullshit the article was lame only relavent point needs to be the focus ...................

yall cats is always quick to instigate some drama that is really entertaining to me and why i even come here sometimes so its been a pleasure kos rules keep the movement alive and going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fuck all that bullshit the article was lame only relavent point needs to be the focus ...................

how did "yall" instigate any thing. my big homie g,you were the one who first commented on it saying 'THIS MAY RUFFLE SOME FEATHERS"..... ??.but who cares ? lets keep it moving already.

• Like 1

man i been stopping passed this site for a little while now and noticed cats do alota laundy airing on this bitch. I've also noticed some fake shit. I acctually was surrfing through another site,forum,whatever and noticed some one wrote comments under the name Jet and even shouts out "his homies in dbk"out. That shit is straight crazy. I enjoy checking out the flicks and catch some amusement reading the bickering. I think some dudes dont realize how embarrassed they should be for some of the shit they say and or paint for that matter. I've never commented on any site,forum ever. I aint about too much rapp. Heads up on heads straight faking it on here. I cant say too much in the way of whats going on out there,,I got hella real problems,I participate when I can but the love is always there heavy.My sole income is from art,,,yall know its a way of life. I hope to see the young cats get better...and eventually hopefully to mister kars level of skill. That dude was the freshest kat doing it when I found graff in 93. respect to all yall muther fuckers foreal though....

man i been stopping passed this site for a little while now and noticed cats do alota laundy airing on this bitch. I've also noticed some fake shit. I acctually was surrfing through another site,forum,whatever and noticed some one wrote comments under the name Jet and even shouts out "his homies in dbk"out. That shit is straight crazy. I enjoy checking out the flicks and catch some amusement reading the bickering. I think some dudes dont realize how embarrassed they should be for some of the shit they say and or paint for that matter. I've never commented on any site,forum ever. I aint about too much rapp. Heads up on heads straight faking it on here. I cant say too much in the way of whats going on out there,,I got hella real problems,I participate when I can but the love is always there heavy.My sole income is from art,,,yall know its a way of life. I hope to see the young cats get better...and eventually hopefully to mister kars level of skill. That dude was the freshest kat doing it when I found graff in 93. respect to all yall muther fuckers foreal though....

THIS

BUMP PULSE !

YOU FUCKING IDOIT.YOUR JUST MAKING YOPURSELF LOOK EVEN MORE TOY.HE'S DOING ANOTHER RIGHT NOW.HOW ELSE SHOULD WE PUT THIS DUDER ? YOUR OUT ! IF SHAKEN HAS TO TELL YOU TO YOUR FACE...ITS NOT GONNA BE PRETTY KID.U LIKE VIOLENCE ? RIGHT KSW AGAIN.NEW POST FROM SHAKEN IN 2 MIN.YOU THINK I BULLSHIT !!!?????????

damn, you gotta be hardcore to go against shaken hes crazy as shit drips and val dont stand a chance

im not sayin ill keep pushin ksw. im sayin ill stop when i hear from shaken himself. i do not believe little notes posted on the internet. i dontbelieve half the shit i see or hear on hear. this internet shit is wack thus the reason im rarely on anymore. if i was never on i would never see that. then what would happen? why wouldnt shaken just call me, if ur with him u got my number, send a ring. ill talk to em.

DRIPS ...YOU NEVER MET SHAKEN ! I SENT YOU A PM FOR YOUR NUMBER.EVEN WHEN YOU TALK TO HIM, HOW ARE YOU GONNA KNOW ITS HIM !!??? YOU NEVER MET HIM

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU .THATS HIS TAG YOU DUMMY REAL WRITERS KNOW !

I KNOW ITS EMBARRASSING AS HELL........BUT DUDE.THINK ABOUT IT.DO WANT MORE U WANT A POIC OF HIM DOING ANOTHER NOTE NAKED !? WILL THAT HELP YA BUDDY