baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Its not hating its just truth. One day IF any of yall hardcore alley bombers get ok your gonna be embarrassed by the stuff your posting now.

if that aint the truth.

great how everyone can talk behind there screen name. like u kids aint the same ones who every time i show up at a art show. your whispering to your friends.. oh i heard caspa is here. and oh can u please sign my book. and your the reason why i started writing. talk all the shit u want. sorry i ainted painted under the bridge by your moms house recently. been busy in the real world.

and still have more shit up then 75% of u.

heavy in the streets since 1998.

kos kings forever. 1134

if that aint the truth.

great how everyone can talk behind there screen name. like u kids aint the same ones who every time i show up at a art show. your whispering to your friends.. oh i heard caspa is here. and oh can u please sign my book. and your the reason why i started writing. talk all the shit u want. sorry i ainted painted under the bridge by your moms house recently. been busy in the real world.

and still have more shit up then 75% of u.

heavy in the streets since 1998.

kos kings forever. 1134

realshitt

on some real shit your throw on aliceanna right near the h&s bakery is toy as shit. I came out of work saw that wack ass shit thought damn that ugly ass shit then I relized who did it. Made me laugh so hard after all that shit you always talk. So i had to hit a throw there right next to you. you might be able to piece but stop bombing its not for you. You come in here talk shit about these kids out here bombing and telling them when they look back they are gonna laugh. Go walk down fleet street take a look at your 2 letter. Half these "kids/toys" throwups are better then that ugly ass shit. and i'm not hiding behing no screenname you know who I am and where i'm at. Every time I get on this bitch it's always you running your mouth. Hop off these "kids" dick and stop bombing stick to piecing cuz that throwup looks like straight shit. Hope you were drunk, still no excuse. If i didn't ever see your shit I would swear up and down that a toy did it. IF YOU DON"T KNO DON"T TALK SHIT.

• Like 1

o and one more thing. If you ever become a HARDCORE bomber. I'll make sure I get off my ass to diss that ugly ass throw. For real stick to who you are. You can piece you got that shit. Your handstyle is whatever. But your throw for real these "kids" out here gonna look at that shit and have no respect.

bla bla bla on the internetttttt, lets start postin every thought we think on here just like people do facebook, and post bullshit flicks of our days, toy this toy that, alley bombers and hardcore bombers, kids/toys, old heads skoolin, bump this and bump that, YOU CAN GET WITH THIS OR YOU CAN GET WITH THAT,,and..YOU CANT BEAT THAT WIT'A BAT!!

;7754748']bla bla bla on the internetttttt' date=' lets start postin every thought we think on here just like people do facebook, and post bullshit flicks of our days, toy this toy that, alley bombers and hardcore bombers, kids/toys, old heads skoolin, bump this and bump that, YOU CAN GET WITH THIS OR YOU CAN GET WITH THAT,,and..YOU CANT BEAT THAT WIT'A BAT!![/quote']

Have some years under your belt, some real rep to contend with and then you can air out your opinions. You´re just a baby in this so I suggest you just worry about your own progression and leave the comments to someone else. Just cause you started painting doesn´t mean you automatically know shit. That goes for your boy too. You guys got a lot to say for some toys that just got out the gate.