baltimore

b/d

lol bates really?

quiet down fatboy and go get your disability check from the mailbox. MOMMMMMMMMMM I NEED ANOTHER HOT POCKETTTTT, GET ME SOME MEATLOAF MOMMMMMM MOMM!!!!

WOW !! Musta hit a sore spot for ya huh faggot.......how many hours did you spend looking at that BATES book? 200 @ least !!! hahahaha:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
WOW !! Musta hit a sore spot for ya huh faggot.......how many hours did you spend looking at that BATES book? 200 @ least !!! hahahaha:lol:

or how many hours did you spend looking at it? I dont have any books, im not really a graffiti fanboy like you,

dont be bitter at me for evolving my letters over the years while you printed out stickers :(

ZERO , DIDNT TAKE ANY TIME TO SEE ITS A BATES BITE PLAIN & SIMPLE.AND SORRY THE ONLY BOOKS I HAVE ARE THE ONES IM IN.....NOT ONES I WISHED I WAS IN LIKE YOU.[/color]

sorry, i had better things to do when I was a kid than mail flicks to every euro mag/book possible with a similar style in the hopes they would get int....

go put some more people down with your internet crew, and tell your mom to cook you another frozen pizza.

• Like 1

sorry, i had better things to do when I was a kid than mail flicks to every euro mag/book possible with a similar style in the hopes they would get int....

go put some more people down with your internet crew, and tell your mom to cook you another frozen pizza.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: as soon as your mom is done blowin me tuffguy

homie if you are shooting for the ladies in their mid 60's good for you haha....

fact still remains that everyone thinks you're a loser, regardless of what you make up :(

If I gave a shit what drunk losers that sit around a bar all nite every nite thought maybe that would mean something.:rolleyes:

READ THIS CLOWN --

e0iko6.jpg

is that what graff is comming to now? you gotta do research before you paint?

Yes, That's the way it's supposed to be. Especially in and around Philly.

Is this what it's coming to that kids think it's kosh to just blast over whatever and use " I didn't know any better" as an excuse? I'ma have to pull that excuse next time I get caught writing. Act like I didin't know any better.

Niggas knew they was going over people in a area code that they aint from and know nothing about. That's a violation in and of it's self, the fact that they went over Mask makes it that much worse.

man fuck this forum. that shit was like 30 pages back and already talked about. i understand both sides but that shit was a hollow and hes got another right across the way from it ...that entire wall looked like SHIT and those kids have the best looking shit on there.

actions speak louder than words

CHAOMING, philly doesn't have remotely the same buff situation as baltimore, i did a throw 2 years ago along the highway and it just got buffed and a couple of my old shitty hands are still riding in the city... so dont act like we dont paint or some shit.

try getting your shit buffed before you even wake up the next day.

LMAO! You know nothing about the Philly buff you fucking toy. The only reason that shit was even living was because it was outside the city limits. And everything yall went over was fillins, not hollows you liar. Not that that should even make a difference. That's still a violation. Come back to philly and tell niggas who you are.

LMAO! You know nothing about the Philly buff you fucking toy. The only reason that shit was even living was because it was outside the city limits. And everything yall went over was fillins, not hollows you liar. Not that that should even make a difference. That's still a violation. Come back to philly and tell niggas who you are.

or better yet you can tell us who you are?

this could have been handled a lot better, which is why nobody gives a fuck what you are saying. grow up, clearly they didnt know anything about mask, fuck man nobody on this forum did.....

its been 2 weeks now, why dont you spend some time taking the spot back instead of sitting on the internet complaining about it like a 6 year old.

I aint trying to troll this thread, I'm just speaking on some real shit. You kids need to learn some respect, especially when you're out of town. If you don't know who you're going over in a foreign city then don't go over it. That's supposed to be common sense.

Somebody post some gangster lean tags. Does nobody do that shit anymore?

I thought that's what Bmore was known for?

its been 2 weeks now, why dont you spend some time taking the spot back instead of sitting on the internet complaining about it like a 6 year old.

I would, but I'm in another city right now.

And best believe I aint just running around going over peoples shit that I don't have beef with either.

I aint trying to troll this thread, I'm just speaking on some real shit. You kids need to learn some respect, especially when you're out of town. If you don't know who you're going over in a foreign city then don't go over it. That's supposed to be common sense.

Somebody post some gangster lean tags. Does nobody do that shit anymore?

I thought that's what Bmore was known for?

clearly they didnt know anything about the dude they were going over and thats their mistake but at the same time, blockbuster letters over throws are also part of the game...

graffiti doesnt last forever, if it had gotten buffed would you be trolling the highway administration website?