baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

FELON is a king. Also people must respect the fuck out of AREK-shun for all the work put in on walls and fr8s since the early 90s and still strong this dude is a king. respect

ALSO people need to know that VANDEL is a baltimore G who is getting down with legit out of town heads like SOVIET who has mad styles ranging from the tiger style to the computer rock to the soft serve.

Please believe the NSF headz like TSEK and DUSK be chomping away at Fr8S consistently.

Do not forget CON or EXIST-- heads that are OG. CON-- when will he quit? never. RESPECT.

dude you have no idea what your talking about.. and we are baltimore.. you dont need to post who is doing their thing, we know. also graff does not matter who the fuck you run w its what you do.. and you cant be anywhere wo seeing a vandel mop in this city.. so post some flicks captian obvious..

I aint trying to troll this thread, I'm just speaking on some real shit. You kids need to learn some respect, especially when you're out of town. If you don't know who you're going over in a foreign city then don't go over it. That's supposed to be common sense.

Somebody post some gangster lean tags. Does nobody do that shit anymore?

I thought that's what Bmore was known for?

It seems like Bmore is known for crushing YOUR spots in YOUR city. Fuckin cry baby...