baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

fools just need to bomb and get up before they try doing pieces...its the natural order of progression unless you have someone thats got skills or is down that can show you the ropes...tags throws striaght letters for the first few years...

hah yo dog, if you were in bmore and driving around why didn't you paint something homie/?? ..

I was driving around with my 5 kids and wife passing through. I painted Baltimore back in 92 with my DST fam, I need to come back through though on the painting tip.

syck is not much better than pose why you not hate on him? is it cause he rides dick?

yo thats a bold ass statement...I can think of some serious "dick riding" amongst those that rep yo shit...SYCK actually bombs and does fill ins and hits the streets...SYCK dont dick ride anyone and kicks it with a few people unlike the socialite motherfuckers I can list that congregate with those Id rather not mention...why the fuck say some shit like that?