baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Toys

THIS ASSHOLE (SANTAS LIL JUST CALLED ME UP FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY YAPPIN AWAY, HES AFRAID OF A LITTLE JAIL TIME, SO HE WANTS TO GET HIS NEXT OF KIN TO TRY... MAN, I'LL DANCE CIRCLES ROUND HIS SLOW ASS..... ANDAND YEAH! ITS LIKE THAT!

I'LL BE AT OTTOBAR TONIGHT FOR THE A.O.E. ART SHOW, JUST SO YOU KNOW, MIGHT WANNA GET TO THE AIRPORT FAST... CUZ MY POCKETS ARE FULL AND I'M IM GONNA LET EVVRYONE RUN ME FOR THEM... YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH A BEER POURN" OVER YOUR HEAD!

YEAH THIS GUY>>>> santa_helper.jpg HAHA AND HE HAD THE NERVE TO TELL ME TO STAY OFF THE INTERNET... LOOKING LIKE THAT<< DEFINATLEY CANT TAKE HIM SERIOUS, MAYBE IF HE LOOKED LIKE THIS I WOULD...>>>SatansLittleHelper1.jpg

IIGHT IIGHT, ENOUGH ALREADY GEESH...... OHKAY SO....

-MY POCKETS

-FULL OF DICKS! (DICKS DICKS! COME GET THA' DICKS.. DICKS HERE!)

-TONIGHT @ OTTOBAR

THIS ASSHOLE (SANTAS LIL JUST CALLED ME UP FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY YAPPIN AWAY, HES AFRAID OF A LITTLE JAIL TIME, SO HE WANTS TO GET HIS NEXT OF KIN TO TRY... MAN, I'LL DANCE CIRCLES ROUND HIS SLOW ASS..... ANDAND YEAH! ITS LIKE THAT!

I'LL BE AT OTTOBAR TONIGHT FOR THE A.O.E. ART SHOW, JUST SO YOU KNOW, MIGHT WANNA GET TO THE AIRPORT FAST... CUZ MY POCKETS ARE FULL AND I'M IM GONNA LET EVVRYONE RUN ME FOR THEM... YOU'RE NOT EVEN WORTH A BEER POURN" OVER YOUR HEAD!

THIS RIGHT HERE...

ooooooooooo im scared. fucking hilarious. thats the nice thing about painting trains instead of legal walls. ill be up on the lines long after all your shit is gone. and that crew line up that im supposed to be worried about is funny. and mask, like what the fuck is that supposed to mean. your pathetic.
........Easy Big fella it's all fair love and war...keep that shit between (terror) and you.....not my crew, we don't fuck wit clowns don't smile in my face give me dap and then talk shit on the web...we dont bother u don't bother us that's all i have to say..........ONE!

........Easy Big fella it's all fair love and war...keep that shit between (terror) and you.....not my crew, we don't fuck wit clowns don't smile in my face give me dap and then talk shit on the web...we dont bother u don't bother us that's all i have to say..........ONE!

this shit right here....