baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
finally..thats the smartest thing you've said.....you learn quick.....

haha man arek your funny,...lets end this arguement now before i lose the last drop of respect i hav for you..n as far as bannana hammock...EAT A BOWL OF DICK FAGGOT. you up in this bitch co-signing....take that shit over to yahoo chat prick!

on another note bump md,brh,fts,n 237

doesnt matter if its a roof or a bridge or a bathroom stall ...you get up where you fit up.

niggaz trying take shots at saet n blocks like them boys arent hitting spots n the hood that ive yet to see some of you in before....case closed!

haha man arek your funny,...lets end this arguement now before i lose the last drop of respect i hav for you..n as far as bannana hammock...EAT A BOWL OF DICK FAGGOT. you up in this bitch co-signing....take that shit over to yahoo chat prick!

on another note bump md,brh,fts,n 237

doesnt matter if its a roof or a bridge or a bathroom stall ...you get up where you fit up.

niggaz trying take shots at saet n blocks like them boys arent hitting spots n the hood that ive yet to see some of you in before....case closed!

.....u end it ........and respect from you,i dont need....and stop talking all this gangster shit.....and keep saying nigga out your lips...internet gangster....its 2010...you aint ganster....