baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
REALLY^^^^ FUCKIN ONELINER ON PAPER? PUT THAT BULL SHIT IN THE FUCKIN BLACKBOOK THREAD OR ON A WALL.DOIN THAT SHIT ABOVE IS SUPER LAME AND WILDLY HOMO.GO AHEAD N SAY SUMTHIN SMART KID

forreal mr. 12oz why you always get so heated over the stupidest fucking shit...i think you need to chill down its a flick im sorry i posted a graffiti flick on a graffiti form...its besides the fact that your always a dick, but really if you didnt like the flick was all that dumb shit really needded...you act like all the flicks you post are so amazing, ive disliked a few of the flicks youve posted but did i say anything dumb like that, nahhhh..and go ahead and say something smart lol are you being serious what are ya gonna kick my ass now haha ill give you props a 24 year old beating up a young kid....go ahead and say whatever ya wanna say back cause im done your dumb for even getting all stupid and bent outta shape for this....bye

HAHA TO FUNNY.BEAT U UP ? YEA I COULD .WE BOTH KNOW THAT.BUT ID RATHER GO OVER YOUR BULLSHIT.BUT ITS GONA BE HARD TO FIND SUM PIECES OF PAPER RIPPED OF YOUR MIDDLE SCHOOL PAPERS.YA KNO? ATLEAST I POST PICS OF REAL GRAF.KEEP RUNNIN YUR MOUTH TOO N AT THE SHOW NEXT MONTH IL TAKE YUR LUNCH MONEY AND GIVE YOU A WEDGY.

haha oh goodness polly pocket means business now....guess i cant go to the show now big hott headed hemans gonna beat me up..and even if that did happen id still be making fun of your goofy ass for tryna get big with a young kid over a flick on the internet...do what ya gotta do cross me out beat me up whatever....just if you have anything else to say p.m me noone wants to see this retarted ass internet beef that always seems to form around you...

Getting beat up is one thing but what are you gonna do when someone breaks your little baby fingers so you can't type.

NIGGA SIAD BABY FINGERS YOOOOO! I IANT GONA BEAT YOU UP YOU FUCKIN MORON,ID GET MY SISTER TO DO THAT LIGHT WORK.POLLY POCKET !? OH U THINK IM TOY? THIS INTERNET SHIT IS GREAT! ITS NOT GONA BE INTERNET SHIT AFTER THE SHOW NEXT MONTH ! AND LIKE I TOLD YUR STUPID ASS BEFORE....STOP POSTIN FLICKS OF MY SHIT.STICK TO POSTIN YUR TAGS IN THE DIRT OR YUR TOR UP FAILING MIDDLE SCHOOL EXAMS U PENCIL ON.AND I DONT SEE ANYONE ELSE ON HERE BITCHIN BOUT ME.YOU WANA CALL ME OUT LIKE A SNITCH AS TO WHAT U THINK I WRITE !? LET ME TELL A LITTLE ST ORY OF BOUT 2 MONTHS AGO WHEN I CAME ACROSS 3 PEOPLE PAINTN, AND WHEN I YELLED OUT THE GRAFF NAME OF ONE OF YUR PEEPS(AND MINE ASWELL) YOU RAN TO THE CAR AND LOCKED YURSELF INTHERE AND THE GUYS U WERE WIT WERE LAUGHIN SOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.THEY TOLD ME THAT.U GONA LIE NOW N SAY THAT DIDNT HAPPEN.IM SURE THE ONE WOULD GET ON HERE M SPEAK DA TRUTH.SO WHATS GOOD......POLLY?

are you dudes for real.. anyone who starts shit at the benefit is a piece of shit.. and if you do i think your gonna have a lot more to worry about than just some internet beef.. and i dont mean from me. this shit is supposed to be to help out someone who has been a part of baltimore graffiti longer than bloks has been alive... i suggest if anyone wants to start shit that they just dont even come and mail a donation.

WACK.