baltimore

b/d

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I was in Baltimore friday. I couldn't believe how clean the walls were. I was in the hood, too on North st. The walls were clean as hell. Everything was clean, I hardly saw any tags anywhere.

I'm not roasting B-more. I got family (and crew) there. I was just amazed at how clean the walls were there in some dead ass grimy looking neighborhoods.

thats because most baltimore writers rarely venture into the hood or find new spots to hit. they stick to the same neighborhoods (the safe ones), and hit the same walls and spots that have been hit time and time again. very few bombers venture off the beaten path. its sad

thats because most baltimore writers rarely venture into the hood or find new spots to hit. they stick to the same neighborhoods (the safe ones), and hit the same walls and spots that have been hit time and time again. very few bombers venture off the beaten path. its sad

cuz lord knows it's hard to get up in the middle of bumfuck maine

JROQ26

Re: baltimore - Today, 06:32 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawood (View Original Post)

I was driving around with my 5 kids and wife passing through. I painted Baltimore back in 92 with my DST fam, I need to come back through though on the painting tip.

ya shit will get buffed 2 u aint special nigga

JROQ26

View Public Profile

Send a private message to JROQ26

Send email to JROQ26

Find More Posts by JROQ26

Add JROQ26 to Your Buddy List

You need to slow down....#1 dude was just saying what he saw...no dis....Last time he was thru here back in the early 90's shit was getting hit and was running........You dont know him but chill out....cuz dude's had a hella lot of up's in his day......trust me.....Just chill ....