Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
True it is different everywhere, i'm used to being shot at and more gang shit in graff, Rip TIE all day now were talking i used to rock shit with JOHNATHAN S.L. aka TIE/SEO, San Fran og right here buddy. Now me and my MSK, AWR, CBS, LORDS, and THR crews burn the whole world.

Be careful what you say bout TKO those dudes are real gangbangers that crew started by white fences ( mexican mafia) those dudes kill people no joke, the leader of the MTA from Cali is named is OJAY and TKO dudes went to his own art show and shot him in the face. But TIE also wrote SEO but now he is dead, but MQUE or BNE still bomb him up by doing his original tags and famous throwie! Peace

Be careful what you say bout TKO those dudes are real gangbangers that crew started by white fences ( mexican mafia) those dudes kill people no joke, the leader of the MTA from Cali is named is OJAY and TKO dudes went to his own art show and shot him in the face. But TIE also wrote SEO but now he is dead, but MQUE or BNE still bomb him up by doing his original tags and famous throwie! Peace

Wow "thug vandal" you are quite the little book of information, do you share all this wonderful gossip with every one of just us lucky enough to have joined the worlds biggest graffiti forum? Gow a dick and stop talking like a woman.

BUMP SHEP WSM ALL DAY BUT THAT DUDE IS TWISTED IN THE HEAD BUT A GOOD DUDE!

AND SHAM IS THAT NIGGA !

I CAN SAY IS THANK YO FOR LIFTING THIS THREAD BACK EDUCATED THUG!

DOPE, I ONLY BEEN SEEING NOTHING BUT DOPESTYLES! BACK TO BACK

Archived