Amsterdamned.

Harpo Marx

cimg2900vl7.jpg

you know the pic is for any body but if it was posted already you snagged the pic atleast press the props bottn for bringing it to your attention since especially when your not knowing it's from my personal blackbooks! dope regardless so i press the props button for you later i'm all propped outl

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You mean the dick ride session

NAH MY BROTHER I DON'T SPEAK HOMO! BUT ON A SERIOUS NOTE THERE'S BEEN A NEW YORK GANGSTERDAM CONNECTION FOR YEARS TM7, INC REST MY CASE... AND WE KNOW ALOT OF MORE DUDES CAN COME OVER FROM THE WEST COAST WHILE ON THE EAST COAST IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE TRYIN TO FLY OUT HERE WITH NO WARRANT'S AND SHIT SO LETS ALL PLAY NICE OUT HERE....

The Dutch Raw has styles. Its funny when i was there, though it may have been for a short while, i threw the Raw up, but in the craziest improv handstyle in order to differentiate between the RAW's. Then I wrote a couple other names. I love seein a different take on the same word though.

oh yeah ang big ups to sugar, saw some freshness while i was there. Hera keep that shit comin!

Archived