need a pic. of a certain piece?

kingbatten

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah...... UP YOUR ASS!!! hahaha....no, im kidding king batten...sorry that i couldn't help you with this one...i'm sure the king of rock and roll told you why.

well, i will have a few more lettering examples for you soon. we have to get up...or get down...whatever.

:king: <kind batten

Guest sober

i know its, well, like, a strange request, but could somebody close this thread?

---im like sooooooo pregnant!-------------

Originally posted by kinkosnerd

never seen one on a train before, but bates from denmark did a wall with someone else that was phenomenal. It was in one of the old issues of scribble magazine..

Thanks for actually responding honestly to this, unlike the other asses that left nonesense remarks. Do you know where I might find a pic of that piece on the internet? Thanks again man.

Originally posted by my sweetheart, the drunk

yeah...... UP YOUR ASS!!! hahaha....no, im kidding king batten...sorry that i couldn't help you with this one...i'm sure the king of rock and roll told you why.

well, i will have a few more lettering examples for you soon. we have to get up...or get down...whatever.

:king: <kind batten

Wait a minute...I know who this is, Dan? Sweet Springsteen quote.

Archived