FEMALE WRITERS POST FLICKS HERE

tEkRoCkS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ginger Bread Man

that mora is obviously the work of denz. its not quite his quality but thats a hand down sketch

that mora is obviously the work of denz. its not quite his quality but thats a hand down sketch

yeah, i think he did the same thing with mines-a production of the denz style. i dont necessarily think its bad on a production, it makes it look hot when everyone's pieces match in the same style. it would be bad if someone was a biter on a day to day basis and from what i see in this thread mora has her own styles. bump denz AND mora.

fly girls...going out bombing with skirts and heels on.

i'll like to see a guy go out bombing in heels....ouch!

I think it would be really retarded to go out bombing in heels...dumb girls shouldnt hold a can in thier hand, fuck. While most people think heels are sexy, seeing a girl with 8 cans of rusto in thier purse is enough to get a boy's rocks off. No need for the heels and shit. If I met a girl in the yard in high heels I would laugh and steal her paint and run, and that bitch wouldnt be able to chase me!

Archived