WTF, I can't reply to anything?

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah, the views thing was the first thing i noticed today, that has been passed on as well.

please report back here if you come accross any other glitches.. thanks

game on

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My ass has a glitch... I keep pooping semi-sloppy shit that smears all over my ass hairs and takes like 45 minutes to get wiped clean, after which my ass feels raw from so much rubbing. I'm at studio so there's no showers to hop into and just soap it up. Today I had to get out of the bathroom stall over to the sinks with my ass still shitty, wet some paper and soap it up a little with liquid hand soap, hobble back to the stall, and wipe my ass with it. Then I had to go back out and get wet paper without soap so I could wipe off the soap in my ass. All this time someone could've gone into the bathroom and seen me at the sinks with my ass hanging out all smelly, and putting hand soap on toilet paper. This would definitely ruin my reputation, not to mention my humble plans for eventually ruling the world. Help my ass. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived