what's crackalackin'??

DETO

i am back, not that any of you care, but i was gone from the board for about a month, anyway i havent been here because i have had quite an eventfull 4 weeks, first of all i quit my job. i am almost out of money! i have a whole new group of friends, i have been parting way too much. i bought the new kenwood in dash dvd player for my car it is great! :D i joined a car club that will now pay for 48% of anything i buy for my car, i had to sign a contract though. but hey 48% is a helluva lot of money! oh yeah i turned 19 on the 25th of July. well ima go eat dinner. peace.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del
Originally posted by DETO

but i was gone from the board for about a month,

are you sure? i swear you were posting.

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by DETO

i am back, not that any of you care, but i was gone from the board for about a month, anyway i havent been here because i have had quite an eventfull 4 weeks, first of all i quit my job. i am almost out of money! i have a whole new group of friends, i have been parting way too much. i bought the new kenwood in dash dvd player for my car it is great! :D i joined a car club that will now pay for 48% of anything i buy for my car, i had to sign a contract though. but hey 48% is a helluva lot of money! oh yeah i turned 19 on the 25th of July. well ima go eat dinner. peace.

wow, shit has really changed since i posted this. first off i now work for a newspaper. most of my friends are the same. i am still parting hard! alot of my friends moved away,i too am going to be moving away in the future. me and my girl broke up! i am reaLLY TORE UP ABOUT THIS, THIS CAUSING ME TO GET HIGH FOR THE FIRST TIME IN ABOUT 2 YEARS. me and her are talking agin but just as friends, God i miss her and want her back! i am tryin' i got out of that car club, they only wanted to pay for body mods, no engine work, my body is already hooked up didnt need them!i got my librea (sp?) pierced today! well i guess thats it!

Archived