**waving hands** HEY YOU, POOL OVER!!!

Guest postaholic

Guest postaholic

THATS HOW IT HAPPENED ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!

my best friend, he is like a brother to me, well, today he was gonna swing by after work and we were gonna go chill an shit, and on the way over here from work he gets flagged down by this ugly chick, and some other chicks in tha passenger side.

the white chick who is driving gets out and he is like who tha fuck is she? whats this all about... and then this black chick gets out tha passenger side, and guess what?????????????????

HER ASS IS PREGNANT!?!!?!?

he doesnt notice her at first, then, his memory recovers and he knows who it is, this bitch he used to work with pregnant as fuck, and looking kinda hoodout from how he remembered her... :o

by tha way, he's black to, and he is 20 and she is like 24, i think its not his baby cuz he hit it with tha quickness and he said she was a skeezer but you know how that goes.

so he is asking what tha fuck happened, cuz he wore tha rubber he said and did everything right, but this bitch is swearing up an down that she was only with him. i think she is a fucking liar, im hoping so anyways.

but man, i couldnt believe that shit, and neither could he.. talk about tha one who got away..

moral of the story, condoms dont always work, and neither does birth control, be careful who you sleep with. ive always had a motto not to sleep with any chick i wouldnt constimplate marrying, but this just reinforced that belief of mine to the billionth power....

crazy fucking day...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Stapler

You best believe that if that bitch starts with all the crazy `I want child support` your boy better run or get one of those DNA tests done. Either way if he doesnt do it he will be fucked for money

Guest postaholic

check this shit out to...

guess when she is due to have the baby? SEPTEMBER FUCKING 3RD!!!

thats like in 3 weeks or so...

:o

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by Stapler

You best believe that if that bitch starts with all the crazy `I want child support` your boy better run or get one of those DNA tests done. Either way if he doesnt do it he will be fucked for money

yea, i hear ya. what he is going to do is not put his name on the birth certificate yet, until after the baby is born and he gets a dna test.

and if its his, his moms wants to help him raise the kid, cuz they dont like giving up members of their family.

but if its not his, its off to the adoption agency...

Originally posted by suburbian bum

Birth control pills on the other hand do a pretty good job if taken correctly.

i was getting ready to say, the success rate of the pill is in the area of 99% if taken correctly...

mabey its the girl and not the pills....just mabey

Guest postaholic
Originally posted by boogie hands

and you do realize the title of your thread is "hey you, POOL over"....

thats how he was informed he could possibly be a dad man...

on the way over to my place, they finally caught up with him, and they flagged him down... he hadnt seen this chick in like 7 months or more...

Archived