war on terror

omar

with the passing of the anniversary of september 11 i got to thinking.

i dont really know which side to believe in this whole war on terror, the states or foreign new agencies. now the questions i wanted to pose to you all are these:

Do you believe that there is actually a war on terror, not an excuse or a ploy to get the voting public to remember that bush is doing something against the threat of al-qaeda?

do u think that it will end up like the war on drugs, with nothing happening and the problem getting worse? was iraq and afghanistan rightful targets against the war on terror? if so, then why not Saudi Arabia and North Korea, or the Sudan?

will they ever catch Bin Laden and put an end to al-qaeda? and if they kill him, will it make the problem worse by turning him into a martyr? will there actually be another september 11?

why is it that there were 2 high-level security warnings issued by the government during the Democratic National Convention, but none issued (that i know of) during the Republican National Convention?

i watch cnn everynight before i go to bed and have only heard the president speak of terrorism and the national security threat, but rarely have ever heard him speak of national debt, health care, education.

what happens after Iraq? will the states leave, and if they do, will they atttack another country? if so, which one?

sorry but these are a few questions that i have asked myself lately and was wondering if anyone could help answer them for me, or give me they're opinion

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah i was thinking about that as well, i mean if the states really did care about peace in the middle east, they would not only stop countries like saudi arabia, the sudan, egypt, iraq, and syria, but also turkey and israel as well

so many inconsistancies and so much hypocriscy

Archived