Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

war on terror

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by omar, Sep 14, 2004.

1. omar

omar Junior Member

with the passing of the anniversary of september 11 i got to thinking.

i dont really know which side to believe in this whole war on terror, the states or foreign new agencies. now the questions i wanted to pose to you all are these:

Do you believe that there is actually a war on terror, not an excuse or a ploy to get the voting public to remember that bush is doing something against the threat of al-qaeda?

do u think that it will end up like the war on drugs, with nothing happening and the problem getting worse? was iraq and afghanistan rightful targets against the war on terror? if so, then why not Saudi Arabia and North Korea, or the Sudan?

will they ever catch Bin Laden and put an end to al-qaeda? and if they kill him, will it make the problem worse by turning him into a martyr? will there actually be another september 11?

why is it that there were 2 high-level security warnings issued by the government during the Democratic National Convention, but none issued (that i know of) during the Republican National Convention?

i watch cnn everynight before i go to bed and have only heard the president speak of terrorism and the national security threat, but rarely have ever heard him speak of national debt, health care, education.

what happens after Iraq? will the states leave, and if they do, will they atttack another country? if so, which one?

sorry but these are a few questions that i have asked myself lately and was wondering if anyone could help answer them for me, or give me they're opinion

2. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

I'm tired of this war crap seriously. There will never be peace, It's strange Bin laden can't be found in 3years, no nuclear weapons were ever found and the midle east will keep killing itself till there are no more people left!

3. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

64 post in 2 days?

Good job! Way to hustle you're part of the team now.:rolleyes:

4. omar

omar Junior Member

yeah i was thinking about that as well, i mean if the states really did care about peace in the middle east, they would not only stop countries like saudi arabia, the sudan, egypt, iraq, and syria, but also turkey and israel as well

so many inconsistancies and so much hypocriscy

5. omar

omar Junior Member

Re: 64 post in 2 days?

why not just for once on this forum try to stay on topic....

6. not_like_you

not_like_you Member

Re: Re: 64 post in 2 days?

This topic has been discussed and is not worth discussing again..

Round these parts post whores rule the day.:beat:

7. Pfffffffffft

Pfffffffffft Moderator Crew

8. omar

omar Junior Member

thanks pfffffft sorry about that shit

9. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

the war against terror should really be the war against the us government.

10. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

11. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

12. omar

omar Junior Member

the war on terror should really be the war on the us government