wanna go to hell?ride the frankford el

CONTWO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Pilau Hands

you've been gone for a while cool con two

angelfire doesnt let you host pictures anymore

try photopoint.com

or click the IMAGE HOSTING LIST thread. loads of options

up and at em!

Originally posted by THE LAW

NISE, THIS IS THE LAW...

don't front, we know you ran a website for a while. hook it up.

hahaha....ill consider my card pulled...but to that, ill retort: did you ever SEE the pictures on my website? they were scanned atrociously and mostly in 1997 and 1998. i havent seen a scanner since i gave up that site, and to be really honest i dont remeber how it all guys down.....like i remember using ADOBE or something and saving them to a unix account when i was in college...now i have no acces to a scanner, no unix account, and no real desire to save big files on my laptop.....but maybe im missing some easy solution....please forgive me, THE LAW, but i am seriously slow when it comes to computers. my website was ALL handwritten html....no java or anything...i simply had a page of code a friend gave me and i would just substitute shit on a trial&error basis...it was pretty pathetic!

as for the WACHMAN hall comment...is that a temple building???? if so....i dont where it is, and um, who are you?? hopefully someone that i know i guess...........yikes. this is why computers scare me.

Guest emothug
Originally posted by niseNSF

hahaha....ill consider my card pulled...but to that, ill retort: did you ever SEE the pictures on my website? they were scanned atrociously and mostly in 1997 and 1998. i havent seen a scanner since i gave up that site, and to be really honest i dont remeber how it all guys down.....like i remember using ADOBE or something and saving them to a unix account when i was in college...now i have no acces to a scanner, no unix account, and no real desire to save big files on my laptop.....but maybe im missing some easy solution....please forgive me, THE LAW, but i am seriously slow when it comes to computers. my website was ALL handwritten html....no java or anything...i simply had a page of code a friend gave me and i would just substitute shit on a trial&error basis...it was pretty pathetic!

as for the WACHMAN hall comment...is that a temple building???? if so....i dont where it is, and um, who are you?? hopefully someone that i know i guess...........yikes. this is why computers scare me.

it's more fun to compute..kraftwerker

Archived