1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

use and abuse barnes & noble

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by jointhedotz, Sep 19, 2001.

1. jointhedotz

jointhedotz 12oz Member

use and abuse barnes & noble

Discussion started by jointhedotz - Sep 19, 2001

in case i'm not the only person that didnt know about this...my dad showed me this and i was mighty thankful...
    on www.barnesandnoble.com (right address? something like that anyway) you can go to the music section, search for an artist then listen to half minute snippets of up to half the songs on a cd (if you have realplayer)...then go to your local independent record store and buy the good stuff you found...

jointhedotz - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  2. professor poopatronic - Replied Sep 19, 2001

this is cool, but like he said make sure you buy your cds at an independent store or rack them from a large one. this is important.

3. w3nisT

w3nisT 12oz Junior Member

w3nisT - Replied Sep 20, 2001

I havent bought a cd in awhile...
    9808 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:09
    Estimated playlist length: 515 hours 21 minutes 38 seconds
    I thinky you can also do the listening thing at cdnow.com

w3nisT - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  4. Chicken George

Chicken George 12oz Member

Chicken George - Replied Sep 20, 2001

why even do that if your gonna buy the music at and indie record store...all the indie record stores here have turntables and cd players set up so you can listen to anything you want, even shit in the plastic as long as you have them open it. so instead of listening to half a second listen to the whole thing...

Chicken George - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: