unknown CP train

bigpoppa.k

??er seen or heard of a CP train, passenger cars, filled with computers, black with polished gold trim, mostly windows..?? They've also got the relatively new CP logo on them, which is also polished gold..

I'd never seen these before. They look vintage, but brand new at the same time.

this is the logo.. http://www.cprstore.com/logo/1997beaver.gif'>

Any help would be much appreciated, as I don't know how long they will be there.

I would have gotten flix, but didn't have a camera handy..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

could be a few things. its either some of the CP business fleet (cars kept by CP for shuttling management and distinguished guests over CP for various reasons) or possibly a track inspection car for crews to evaluate the condition of regular routes while tacked onto the back of a regular train. If its a track inspection car it would probably have one end with a flat glass surface instead of a doorway. My bet is on business fleet.

thanks guys..

sounds like the track inspection car ese was talking about because one of them did have the flat glass surface instead of the door. i think there are both.

and thats the other thing.. there were multiple cars but not all of them had the glass back. could be i found a layup:confused: :confused: ..

Archived