Toilet Papering Houses...

B_As_In_Bot

My mom decided to take in some soccer players for some world championship deal right. well the little 10 and 12 yearold bastards do some toilet papering gags for fun. Not my house. I dont give a damn - its not funny.

I just got back in from scaring the kids off my property - just when they nearly finished. Im here in the office - plain site. I see one - he sees me. they jet. The soccer moms are out there in thier SUV's waiting for them. Real class. So I go for the hose, I ask one - You want me to turn the hose on you? They give me all this "Bring it on" shit. I got to start the hose, which for some reason doesnt work.

Plan B: go back in and get eggs. By this time everyone was leaving and I havent done shit in retaliation. I got an Egg - I wait for one of the moms to pass by, then I wait for the second soccer mom. Im tossing the egg up and down in my hands so she knows whats up and guns it. I chuck the egg -And I hit her passenger door with it. Thats all I wanted...

Little shits.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SPLINTER

yeah well next time you see them in a store dont do anything. buy some sugar or rise krispies.

Sugar trick - go find there car in the parking lot, find the gas tank door, flip it open, unscrew the plugg, use creativity

Rice krispies- poor the box into the slits next to the windshield (vents). when they turn on the ac or fan, krispies everywhere. note will only work on hot days

ps- both tricks cannot be done simotenusly(sp?)

Originally posted by seeking innocence:

to be honest, i woulda rushed the car an busted her in the mouth... but then again im an asshole...

1.) They had the windows up.

2.) Im still not sure if this whole thing was consentual or not.

I didnt want to get to out of line on this. I Figure that they do only other soccer moms places, right. So after collecting all the paper of my place I went for 2 hour walk, looking for them and other places previously Toilet Papered..

I didnt run into the culprit moms - too bad. But since I had this full trash bag of toilet paper, including some full rolls I got out of the tree I decided to play "instigator"

I Re-Toilet Papered 2 houses that were made victim yesterday. My plan is that it will cause more conflict..Anyways Im not getting stuck with their messy gag-games, I dont care whos in on it, some peoples houses just got dealt with.

Archived