these threads alawys suck...

duh-rye-won

time to bust a fuckin rhyme/ my sanity's receding with my motherfucking hairline/ grey goose aka the balding eagle/ i'll catch you niggas in a month at the fuckin regal beagle/ blood stained hands from a hundred paper cuts/ i made a hundred mock ups/ and i got art director groupie sluts hangin from my nuts/ toy design insomniac/ my life sucks and i'm bald and i'm fat/ this place is wack/ they eat cats/ they call apartments flats and bitches got no back and the weed sacks are crap/ chinese people look funny/ and they always schemin on me tryin ta take me for my money/ "nigga you takin a long cut? take this taxi to my crib before you getcha fuckin throat cut." sheisty buck tooth fuck i ain't got time for you nigga/ i been at work for 20 hours designing TRY ME stickers/ and then the printer got jammed and a nigga couldn't print/ and i fixed the motherfucker but it ran outta ink/ i hope the little kiddies all appreciate this shit/ when mommy buys this toy you better play with it, bitch.

-chairman lmao ^ :china: ^

drop some lyrics, preferrably about hating things and just being bitter and angry in general.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.