Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

The VMD70S rocking crew site!!!

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by Subwaynet, Feb 11, 2002.

1. Subwaynet

Subwaynet New Jack

www.vmd70s.com

Check it out and give your impressions!
    I think it's a really nice site from one of the best Italian crew...
    Big ups!

2. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i checked it out , just like every other graff site out there , but some nice wholecars ive never seen
    loading times are terrible

3. Subwaynet

Subwaynet New Jack

Loading times terrible??
    Where are you from?

I guess you haven't a idea of what is a good site....if you say ' just like every other graff site out there '...

4. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

they were , took way to long to load a picture , there wasnt anything special about it either.........not to say it was bad .

5. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

i went back and checked again after rebooting my comp. still pics took along time to load . but maybe its just my comp...........dont ask for impressions if you dont want to hear them

6. Subwaynet

Subwaynet New Jack

The fact i don't want to hear impressions is biggest bullshit you can say man.
    Your one is not an impression...
    I prefer you to say 'It's the worst site I've ever seen cause this this and that...' ... but what you wrote sucks!

7. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

what the hell do you want him to say? He's saying its lackluster...not bad. If its just average, theres nothing wrong to point out...just nothing good to praise.

As for my impressions...I loved it. Basic layout, but great graphics. Very functional...straight to the content...loved that daze action flick in the tunnel! A little slow loading, but your in italy and I'm in canada so thats to be expected I suppose...

8. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

I've kept looking since I posted...I'm really feeling the site. I've had the same damn broke freight as my desktop for like 2 years now, and I've just changed it to your "walking to the yard" shot...beautiful!

9. The site is fucking great! I love it, good job and burners galore.
    Europe burns once again!

10. Jewish Task Force

Jewish Task Force Senior Member

Its all about the HighSpeed wholecar.

11. Subwaynet

Subwaynet New Jack

What i mean is maybe I understand the wrong thing, but 'like all others site' sounded to me as he intend it sucks...so I'd like to ear why...just this...that's so i intend an impression.

Peace to you an to MM crew.

12. ASER1NE

ASER1NE Veteran Member

just like all the others meant nothing more than its face value , neither here nor there.......however i went back again and theres alot of rockin pictures in there , they still take along time to load , but for the most part its well worth it ........