The UK practice thread!!

Youdontlearn

Hi kids.....sick and tired of seeing american stuff (no offence boys)

, so any UK/ preferably london writers, get posting! This thread is aimed at people who think they're too shit/toy/inexperianced/ (insert excuse here) to get in the UK Blackbook thread. Everyone post and critique.

Start.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Seriously, make those images smaller and repost them. Those are wayyyyyy too big. You have to have some sort of photo editing program on your computer. If you own a digital camera, you have settings to make your photos smaller when they're taken. Or use Photoshop. Something. Please.

Originally posted by Joker@Oct 16 2004, 10:41 PM

Seriously, make those images smaller and repost them. Those are wayyyyyy too big. You have to have some sort of photo editing program on your computer. If you own a digital camera, you have settings to make your photos smaller when they're taken. Or use Photoshop. Something. Please.

:yuck: he sounds desperate!

Originally posted by Youdontlearn+Oct 17 2004, 12:25 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Youdontlearn - Oct 17 2004, 12:25 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Joker@Oct 16 2004, 10:41 PM

:yuck: he sounds desperate!

[/b]

DSC00144_edited.jpg

Originally posted by Youdontlearn@Oct 15 2004, 04:50 PM

, so any UK/ preferably london writers, get posting! This thread is aimed at people who think they're too shit/toy/inexperianced/ (insert excuse here) to get in the UK Blackbook thread. Everyone post and critique.

Start.

How are you going to go and start a thread without flicks? How bout you start... since you started the thread...

Im feelin Vare. Do u know write OPI? and are u form derby? jus intrested theres an OPI in derby and OPI and OPIT sound similar. anyway

nah i never used to write opi and ive never actually been derby i wouldnt mind taking a trip up ther its not that far on the train and it would get me out abit more lol

safe

vareOner..

Originally posted by WitE TrAsH+Oct 18 2004, 09:12 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WitE TrAsH - Oct 18 2004, 09:12 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Youdontlearn@Oct 15 2004, 04:50 PM

, so any UK/ preferably london writers, get posting! This thread is aimed at people who think they're too shit/toy/inexperianced/ (insert excuse here)  to get in the UK Blackbook thread. Everyone post and critique.

Start.

How are you going to go and start a thread without flicks? How bout you start... since you started the thread...

[/b]

How bout you SHUT UP FAGGOT?

, so any UK/ preferably london writers, get posting! This thread is aimed at people who think they're too shit/toy/inexperianced/ (insert excuse here)  to get in the UK Blackbook thread. Everyone post and critique.

Start.

How bout you SHUT UP FAGGOT?

[/quot

Let me tell you how hard you are... You can't tell me that YIKES is your best. If it is you really need to keep your mouth shut.

No, it isn't, its an old sketch i dug up. Where are you from white trash? America? go fuck off back to your freights and your toy wild styles. Just wondering, what do YOU write? Or are you gonna reply with the typical response 'im too good for you to know' or something shit like that? Coz whatever it is, my word smacks it harder than yours.

Youdontlearn... seems your name is fitting. I asked you to make those photos smaller. Still haven't. On top of that, no one from London or the UK is posting up in here. It's slowly turning into a "shit talking" thread and less about images... which is the purpose of the whole thing. I gave it time and it didn't deliver...

Archived