Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

the mtv video music awards

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by CONTWO, Sep 5, 2001.

1. CONTWO

CONTWO Member

no,i dont care either
    COOLCONDEUX

2. Pilau Hands

Pilau Hands Guest

i know famous people.
    i'm in there like swimwear.

...ok not really

i'm a tiny tiny man

3. K[O]MEGA

K[O]MEGA Guest

it sux every year..they hype it up so much and it ends up sucking nutz..but we still watch it..to see how fly the ladies loOk.
    kOmega drug test..not blowing tree's

4. TOY

TOY New Jack

well jamie foxx is hosting so ill probably watch it for that reason only.

5. brown twinkie

brown twinkie Veteran Member

god mtv is horrid. pooballs supreme.
    i'd like to take my broom and sweep them into the
    garbage where they and all the people on it belong.
    blah...
    go play some chess. or watch the sampras/agassi match....
    or punch yourself in the head and run around your backyard
    naked screaming at your neighbours for being so nosy and
    unfriendly...........................................................*alto fart sound*