Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

STREAKERS?

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by CMD, Jul 9, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CMD

CMD New Jack

how do u split the streakers ?

2. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

CONGRADULATIONS!!! YOUR THE 1,000,000,000 TO POST ON THIS TOPIC THIS MONTH!!!:)

..................use a razor blade moron

3. goonstock

goonstock Member

freeze it and use floss.

4. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

NO DONT FREEZE IT AND USE FLOSS TWIST IT ALL THE WAY OUT AND CUT DOWN THE LINE ON THE SIDE OF THE STREAK..DO THE SAME TO ANOTHER ONE AND TAKE 1/2 FROM EACH STREAK AND PUT IT TOGETHER...IF THERE NEW STREAKS IT SHOULD BE EASIER CUZ THERE THE EXACT SAME LEGNTH THERES NO POINT IN FREEZING EM

5. why write?

why write? Veteran Member

whats a streaker? can someone post a picture or something ? :rolleyes:

6. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

ANY KIND OF SOLID PAINT MARKER... AND CMD HIT ME UP ON AIM FORGECMW I GOTTA ASK YOU SOMETHING

7. Nerd Wonder

Nerd Wonder Junior Member

Make sure you lay some newspaper or some rags down where you are slicing it. When I used to do this shit would get messy.

8. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

^^^^^

DOES ANYONE IN HERE RACK THERE SAKURA STREAKS?!....IL BE WILLING TO TRADE TONS OF SHIT FROM
    KRYLON PAINT
    TESTORS SMALL CANS
    PRISMAS
    BLACKBOOKS
    COLORED PENCILS
    PASTELS
    DECOCOLOR PAINT MARKERS
    SCRIBES
    UNIPAINT PAINT MARKERS

9. goonstock

goonstock Member

this is why you freeze them. ack like ya know.

10. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

WHY TAKE AN EXTRA 20 MINUTES AND FREEZE EM WHEN U CAN TAKE 20 SECONDS AND LAY NEWSPAPER OUT....AND IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR DOIN WHICH SHOULDNT BE THAT HARD YOU WONT GET ANYTHING ON YOUR FINGERS OR CLOSE JUST A LITTLE PRINT OF WHERE THE STREAK WAS BEIN PUSHED DOWN

11. CMD

CMD New Jack

but the sakura streaks dont go back down..whats up with that?

12. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

did u cut it down the lines on the side of each one?...and when u make a 2 color streak they have to both be cut equal...and i wanted to ask you if you can rack sakura streaks or sanford streaks for me and i would trade u shit thats worth it aim me if your interested.....peace

13. CMD

CMD New Jack

i'll see if i can..but sakuras r hard to find wher i live..

14. ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

¤¤FoRGE²¤¤ Member

me 2 i just need some colored streaks in either sakura or sanford...if u want il tell you how to color streaks yourself
    so you dont have to waste money

15. CMD

CMD New Jack

that would be hella cool

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.