Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

star wars fans

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by yoshy, Jan 16, 2002.

1. yoshy

yoshy Member

2. Eager Salamander

Eager Salamander New Jack

have you played the vidoe game of it for the computer call Galactic Battlegroounds?

3. yoshy

yoshy Member

ol smokey

no i havent, i am just obsessed with funny videos!

4. NeO

NeO New Jack

the new starwars is going to rock because nsync is going die by the end of the movie.

5. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

i heard that they cut nsync out of the movie cuz all of the star wars nerds were complaining about it.

6. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

What were n*sync going to be in star wars, if that happened, that would really be retarded.

7. OK. lets talk some real star wars now.
    1st, the new trilogy sucks, episode1 sucked and the two that'll follow will suck to.Even if they're good they'll still suck, you can smell$$$$$ from miles.
    2nd, the only thing respected in the new ones is Natalie Portman.
    That for the new ones.

The original starwars are dope. And i want to discuss a certain issue.Why do you think Master Yoda speaks backwards? Not backwards to be exact but he speaks using a reverse syntax.
    I've been thinking about that and i came into a conclusion.
    He speaks like that because he's the wisest Jedi master, and because Yoda is either Japanese or Chinese actually.
    All martial arts masters in holywood movies speak in that way, so Yoda cant be an exeption.

Cant be an execption, Yoda is.

8. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

excuse me for being ignorant, but what does reverse syntax mean?

9. sectorTVA

sectorTVA Senior Member

word...the new star wars suck balls....and yes the only thing good about them is natalie portman...as for your theory on yoda...i watch a good deal of kung fu flicks old and new, and have yet to hear any kungfu fighting mofo speak in reverse syntax....so, i personally dont think thats why yoda speaks in that manner...i think he speaks that way because george lucas wanted a peculiar charactor who was extremely wise, and in his mind he thought thats how an extremely wise being would speak...

10. We agree, the 'wise' way of speaking for Lucas would be, oriental-english. Only japanese/chinese people speak in that way in hollywood films, noone else.
    For Lucas a wise man isnt western