some sketches

nick5542

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i agree, those are all from my new book i just got and i have had a severe case of writers block and those were some sketches to attempt to break the ice. i got through it now and am working on some shit that im getting proud of. i have a digi cam so ill be postin shit soon. expect highly.

oh this isnt my first book its my 4th, ive been writing for a year and a half. those sketches were just to try and make my brain work again. i had a month long case of writers block. im starting to bust some nice shit now though. coming soon to a thread near you....

i just finished my first book. i only have maybe 5 actual sketches in it. the rest is just me practicing my hand over and over with different color markers so i can save paper. heehee. i also wasted a fair share of pages with me practicing on my throw. and right now, i'm almost through with my second book. it's quite similar to my first book. i plan to get serious with my third book though. haha.

sorry for ranting.

is it me or have there been a lot of heads from texas signing up for 12oz lately?

Originally posted by swif1

i just finished my first book. i only have maybe 5 actual sketches in it. the rest is just me practicing my hand over and over with different color markers so i can save paper. heehee. i also wasted a fair share of pages with me practicing on my throw. and right now, i'm almost through with my second book. it's quite similar to my first book. i plan to get serious with my third book though. haha.

sorry for ranting.

is it me or have there been a lot of heads from texas signing up for 12oz lately?

word

although you could just buy a pack of white paper and sketch on that, is hard to get serious on a book, I always fuck them up.

but yeah practicing is cool.

weak.... i dont see how you could of gone through that many books and not gotten good at piecing.... i can tell by your hand that anything you drop next wont be that much better it needs alot of work it looks like you tried to add some sort of style to just straight out crappy letters... stop wasting book space and draw on black printer paper.. sorry im a dick but ya know:D

Archived