Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So my girlfriends brother treied to kill himself today

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by effyoo, Oct 24, 2002.

1. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Long story short:

I live with my girl and her family. Her brother is an ex-troublemaker with parents that are very distant. Brother (19) now is a recluse who stays in his room 24/7 and will only leave if he needs to smoke or quickly grab some food without being seen and has never said more than two words at a time to me.

For the past few days buddy has been accusing people in the house of talking about him when they haven't been in the house for the entire day, saying "I heard you say that I was .....".

So gf walks into the garage this evening and sees her brother with a cord around his neck and eventaully talks him out of it.

KaBar, you might have some thoughts on this. Any insight would be appreciated

2. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

just tell them that they are talkin about him...throw a guy a joint or somethin..

4. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

hot damn. kid needs a doctor asap. one word of advice is don't let him out of your sight. he will try again very soon, and keep trying until he succeeds.

5. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

prozac in the water...prozac in the water!!

6. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Its kind of scary when someone says they heard you talking through the vents and you haven't been home all day...

7. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

the guy is delusional. he needs to be in a psych ward with a suicide watch

8. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

its sad when people think killing themselves is the answer... its not... theres hills and theres valleys nah mean?

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Yeah, I know what you mean, but this guy has been in a long fuckin' slump. He's only left the house once in the past two weeks, and won't talk to anybody. I've lived here for almost 2 years and I've never had a conversation with him. Ever.

10. WALE!pd

WALE!pd 12oz Loyalist

fuckin talk to him dude... just because he doesnt initiate a conversation doesnt mean he wont talk... he might need someone to talk to. imagine what it would be like if you never talked to anyone you were completly alone like that.... just make friends with him man there has to be something yall have in common

11. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

thats truth. Well, thats all I can do, I guess.

12. PAYROLL

PAYROLL Guest

Just give your boy a dull knife, then lock him in a room with Cannibal Corpse blaring...through the vents! His actions are proof that it's time for him to check out.

13. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yeah, yeah, ok Payroll.

14. sneak

sneak Guest

i agree and SHUT UP PAYROLL

15. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

yeah so he went and saw a doctor of some kind today....um... I don't know what is going to happen next, they are going to run some tests I think. ok. bye.