Sketches...

XeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KUKU 1er

GOOD LUCK SUN

THIS WEB SITE ISNT THE BEST FOR BEGINNERS...I SEEN YOUR POST ON BBOYS.COM ....TRYING TO HELP YOU OVER THERE..BUT WHATEVER HELPS...BEER63

your letters are kinda stringy....your shadow is off in some spots.....and you need to either mix dark fills with light outlines or light fills with dark outlines. dark blue and black dont go well together....but at least you outlined it in a lighter blue so it stands out. not too bad for a first sketch. but try to make your letters fatter.....i dont think that letters that thin are very appealing. dont go wild....keep it simple and neat. the arrows are getting played out. dont put them on the end of every part of the letters. work on your "e" as well...it looks like a backwards "c". i suggest turning it around the right way anyway. since its a dark piece in general....choose a light outline around the piece. that white outline around the piece would look good if it were colored yellow. just keep practicing....you'll figure out what im talking about. im not the best but ive come a long way since i first started. hope this helps a little...laters.

Archived