1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

SD CALI

Discussion in 'Metal Heads' started by DIRTYBOB, Oct 25, 2002.

1. DIRTYBOB

DIRTYBOB New Jack

SD CALI

Discussion started by DIRTYBOB - Oct 25, 2002

JUST MOVED TO CALI IN SANDEIGO NEED HELP TO FIND NEW PEEPS TO ROCK THA FR8 WITH I LIVE UP IN OCEANSIDE AND CHILL WIT NTC CREW AND DA BUTT THEY HAVE NO CLUE ON ANY FR8 LAY UPS IF YOU GOT ANY INFO PLZ HIT THIS BACK UP OR EMAIL ME AT IKILLFR8S@AOL.COM PEACE :king:

DIRTYBOB - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. post.

post. Guest

post. - Replied Oct 25, 2002

NOPE.

3. WITS

WITS 12oz Member

WITS - Replied Oct 26, 2002

There are some lay ups over there..By that place with the stuff. you know.

WITS - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  4. loudhardfast

loudhardfast 12oz Member

loudhardfast - Replied Oct 26, 2002

yeah over by that one place, with the windows. its your fourth right on the left. just park by the fire hydrant. dont mind the homeless dude he works for me. just tell him, pepe sent you. dont forget to bring him a 40 of 2-11.
    have fun...

loudhardfast - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  5. DIRTYBOB

DIRTYBOB New Jack

DIRTYBOB - Replied Oct 27, 2002

NEED HELP

YEAH ITS GOOD TO SEE THA YOUTH IN GRAFF ... BUTT IVE BEEN DOWN TO THA TRAX IN SD RITE BY THA YARD UNDER THA FREEWAY ..TOOK MAD FLIX BOUNCH OF JABBER APES DTC AND KYT FLIX I NEED TO KNOW THA LAY UP UP NORTH I BENCH FR8S AT THA OCEANSIDE COASTER STOP AND I KNOE THAT FR8S STOP AT THA ON SUNDAY AT 8.pm ON THA DOT AND LAYS UP BOUT FOR AN HAFE HOUR ITS COOL IF YA DONT WANT TO BLOW YOUR SPOT ,,,I HATE BEEFING IT OUT WITH YOUNG KIDS OVER LAYUPS I WILL STILL KEEP ONM LOOKING ........................GRAM F2 CREW E2e !!:crazy:

DIRTYBOB - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  6. evokester

evokester 12oz Junior Member

evokester - Replied Nov 7, 2002

U see Kubz up out there in Oceanside?

evokester - Rank: 12oz Junior Member - Messages:
  7. Fabo 2

Fabo 2 12oz Member

Fabo 2 - Replied Nov 8, 2002

that stupid poll

only ONE person voted. hahahaha.

Fabo 2 - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages: