RIP YES MDK CSF UGS

Allbad2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Just heard about this.......Man. This dude is a LEGEND....sickest style, sickest hands, dopest letters, thowups, everything. Hit the dopest spots, freeway heavens, crazy ass climbing spots. I had the pleasure of kicking it with Yes a bunch of times, mostly at parties having fun. I told him how he was a big influence on my style and that he was fresh as fuck. He gave me props on my shit too which was huge to me. Rest in Peace YESR MDK you are king

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
i remember seeing yeser up back in the day, he did some crazy stunts!!

those were the prime days of mdk, when yeser was active...

Yeah! MDK was dope back in the day when it was all active. I remember seeing a super clean YES wild style outline right on the side of the freeway, out in the open. Like dude had to be there for a minute to do his outline and was right at freeway level with nowhere to hide/get away. And after the spot got buffed, could still see what it shining through. It ran for a long time. I looked for it every time i passed by when I was coming up.

Rest In Peace YESR MDK

OG Bay Area history

Someone scan some flicks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Can someone help me get some pics up. I have YesOne personal sketch books and so many pics. He was a very close friend of my and I want to share all the stuff he did. Just need help on posting them. The stuff I have maybe only hand full of people have seen. Someone please hit me up on how I can load them all. Love you YESER. You will never be forgotten. RIP

• 1 year later...