1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

razorblade alcohol lovingness

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by chicken bone, Dec 17, 2001.

1. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

razorblade alcohol lovingness

Discussion started by chicken bone - Dec 17, 2001

i just watched the WAVETWISTERS DVD based on dj qberts album and that shit is off the bunghole like whoa!!!!!

animation by none other than Doug Cunningham AKA Dug One !!

the music is totally remixed from the album and its oh so much funkier and better in my opinion, plus there are added tracks!!

a damn good bugged out movie adn plus you can spot KR and Dream (rip) tags among other guys like spie one (i think??), and other guys, you know like a couple of the TMC and TDK kids. Qbert even busts some wildstyle somehwere in there and theres also a DONDI train and Krylon shooting cannons on spaceships and all that cool shit

woop woop watch it today my friends and especially all those drug boys like that one guy dosoner or art faggies will enjoy it!! yay!

2. imported_MoeLarryCurly

imported_MoeLarryCurly 12oz Member

imported_MoeLarryCurly - Replied Dec 18, 2001

o man i just realized i wanted to buy wavetwisters on DVD because i bought it on tape soon as it came out and within a week my friends VCR ate up the tape and destroyed it!!!!!! too bad the Invisible Skratch Piklz broke up..some of the best djs such as attacj qbert mixmaster mike and dstyles etc.....

imported_MoeLarryCurly - Rank: 12oz Member - Messages:
  3. imported_SecretAgentX9 - Replied Dec 18, 2001

i just got that saturday... outta control.
    still trying to figure out how they did that, conceptually and production-wise.
    really good. extra goodies on the dvd. wordo birdo.

4. chicken bone

chicken bone Guest

chicken bone - Replied Dec 19, 2001

up to the top! take flight! up up up

5. Zack Morris

Zack Morris 12oz Veteran Member

Zack Morris - Replied Dec 19, 2001

i thaught this thread was going to be about riding razor scooters when drunk.

Zack Morris - Rank: 12oz Veteran Member - Messages: