1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Question...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Drastik, Jul 18, 2002.

1. Drastik

Drastik New Jack

Question...

Discussion started by Drastik - Jul 18, 2002

Drastik - Rank: New Jack - Messages:
  2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

seeking - Replied Jul 18, 2002

"TL is finally back on the streets and they started recording the new N2DEEP album. They're first song to be released will probably be a song called "Dope For Sale" on the new "707 Sequel" compilation that Johnny Z is putting out. Other then that, B-12 & Young Dru got a group project coming out called Free Agents. They're about half way finished. Be on the lookout and pick up Velvitism, his album with Baby Beesh, now available everywhere.."

oh shit!! a new N2DEEP joint? But how will they ever top "back 2 the hotel"??

Dude, hook up the spell check option. Then maybe you migh want to cover artists that people who use the internet actually give a fuck about. I mean, im sure 'young dru" is real dope and all, but i mean, he just isn't good ya know.

seeking - Rank: Dirty Dozen Crew - Messages:
  3. Drastik

Drastik New Jack

Drastik - Replied Jul 18, 2002

I actually didnt write that review, my boy did... I never knew starting a thread like this cause beef/havoc ... and another thing is, N2DEEP and Young Dru are our sponsors...

4. Drastik

Drastik New Jack

Also, you talk about a spell check option, Im sure you need it aswell, as your last post had many errors, fag.

5. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

whydontyudie - Replied Jul 18, 2002

^^ asshole

6. Drastik

Drastik New Jack

Damn i like how everyone on this board is sippin on some cold haterade..

7. whydontyudie

whydontyudie Guest

whydontyudie - Replied Jul 18, 2002

that fool said cold haterade ... ahhahahahh ... hahahahahaha ... oh shit gotta change them drawls.. ahahhaahh

8. ~nebz~

~nebz~ Guest

~nebz~ - Replied Jul 18, 2002

your in deep bird dookey is all i have to say....:rolleyes: