Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Drastik

Question...

"TL is finally back on the streets and they started recording the new N2DEEP album. They're first song to be released will probably be a song called "Dope For Sale" on the new "707 Sequel" compilation that Johnny Z is putting out. Other then that, B-12 & Young Dru got a group project coming out called Free Agents. They're about half way finished. Be on the lookout and pick up Velvitism, his album with Baby Beesh, now available everywhere.."

oh shit!! a new N2DEEP joint? But how will they ever top "back 2 the hotel"??

Dude, hook up the spell check option. Then maybe you migh want to cover artists that people who use the internet actually give a fuck about. I mean, im sure 'young dru" is real dope and all, but i mean, he just isn't good ya know.

I actually didnt write that review, my boy did... I never knew starting a thread like this cause beef/havoc ... and another thing is, N2DEEP and Young Dru are our sponsors...

Also, you talk about a spell check option, Im sure you need it aswell, as your last post had many errors, fag.

Guest whydontyudie

that fool said cold haterade ... ahhahahahh ... hahahahahaha ... oh shit gotta change them drawls.. ahahhaahh

Guest ~nebz~

your in deep bird dookey is all i have to say....:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this