Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by magali, Mar 4, 2002.

1. magali

magali Guest

Anyone here burn PS2 games? If so, has anyone ran into Max Payne yet? I can;t seem to find it, ive looked everywhere. I have over 10 games and I can get just about any but that one has evaporated some how. Anyway, I would be glad to trade any of the games I have (i even have the new emergency state game which is WOW, trust me) - let me know. Also, were do you get your games from?

I get mine from #ps2 channels on irc

2. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

I CAN GET YOU ANY P.S.2. GAME FOR A PRICE, (INCLUDING "MAX PAYNE") WHICH IS OVERAAATED ANYWAYS.............
    THE TIGHESTED GAME FOR ANY SONY CONSOLE IS DRIVER........ FUCK ALL OTHERS DRIVER IS THE SHIT, FOR SOO MANY REASONS........

BUT IF YOU WANT THE PS2 GAMES THEN E-MAIL ME....... LOOK ON MY PROFILE.

3. magali

magali Guest

Thanks allot but I rather get it for free since I'm very low on cash I dont have money to spend on my addictions. I get all my games for free, It's just that I havent been able to find that one, even if it is overated like you said it is, ah, anyways good looking out but no thanks.

4. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

DO YOU HAVE A PLAYSTATION 1 CHIP?

5. magali

magali Guest

I believe my mod chip lets me run PS1 games as well, but i havent tried it since I dont own any.

6. KONFLIKT

KONFLIKT Guest

PS1 CHIP CAME OUT FIRST..... THATS ALL THERE IS
    PS2 CONSOLE HAS MORE BITS, BUT IT READS SAME INPUT AS PS1
    YOU TAKE A BURNT CD FROM PS1...... PS2 READS IT
    YOU TAKE A CD FROM PS2..................PS2 READS IT! YOU CAN EVAN USE THE SAME BURNER.
    WITH THAT IN MIND.............YOU DONT HAVE MONEY... SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TRADE?

KON-

7. metallix

metallix Elite Member

keep the warez free...
    trading is wack unless u trade actuall burned cd's
    if u just trade ISO's ur a waste.
    my 2 cents, good bye.