PLAYSTATION 2 GAMES

Guest magali

Guest magali

Anyone here burn PS2 games? If so, has anyone ran into Max Payne yet? I can;t seem to find it, ive looked everywhere. I have over 10 games and I can get just about any but that one has evaporated some how. Anyway, I would be glad to trade any of the games I have (i even have the new emergency state game which is WOW, trust me) - let me know. Also, were do you get your games from?

I get mine from #ps2 channels on irc

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KONFLIKT

I CAN GET YOU ANY P.S.2. GAME FOR A PRICE, (INCLUDING "MAX PAYNE") WHICH IS OVERAAATED ANYWAYS.............

THE TIGHESTED GAME FOR ANY SONY CONSOLE IS DRIVER........ FUCK ALL OTHERS DRIVER IS THE SHIT, FOR SOO MANY REASONS........

BUT IF YOU WANT THE PS2 GAMES THEN E-MAIL ME....... LOOK ON MY PROFILE.

Guest magali

Thanks allot but I rather get it for free since I'm very low on cash I dont have money to spend on my addictions. I get all my games for free, It's just that I havent been able to find that one, even if it is overated like you said it is, ah, anyways good looking out but no thanks.

Guest KONFLIKT

PS1 CHIP CAME OUT FIRST..... THATS ALL THERE IS

PS2 CONSOLE HAS MORE BITS, BUT IT READS SAME INPUT AS PS1

YOU TAKE A BURNT CD FROM PS1...... PS2 READS IT

YOU TAKE A CD FROM PS2..................PS2 READS IT! YOU CAN EVAN USE THE SAME BURNER.

WITH THAT IN MIND.............YOU DONT HAVE MONEY... SO WHAT DO YOU WANT TO TRADE?

KON-

Archived