philly

DZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by AidsOrTwins

I dont really see graff being as alive as most you guys make it out to be in philly. i been here for 2 weeks and ive yet to see one decent fillin ...mostly its just a lot of etch/marker tags...thats nothing compared to ny.

THATS BECAUSE PHILLY SUFFERS FROM A BAD CASE OF THE BUFF. MOST FILL-INS GET DONE IN THE SUBWAY TUNNELS OR HIGHWAY VIEWS.

Originally posted by AidsOrTwins

I dont really see graff being as alive as most you guys make it out to be in philly. i been here for 2 weeks and ive yet to see one decent fillin ...mostly its just a lot of etch/marker tags...thats nothing compared to ny.

leave center city.

Like AidsorTwins said...I was in Philly pretty much all of today..and all I was seeing was tags and etches...not that I'm complaining because long-hands are fucking dope..and I dont know how Kad pulls it off so well..but I only seen a few throws (no fills) on the highway..more tags on trucks than anything else..I expected more, but mehh...I'll go back some other time and maybe catch some good shit

Guest roger pitss

why everyone in philly wants to look like freeway now?

sup with that

and that long hand shit is ok but keep it over there

thank you

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

lets see...

seeing as this section is for pics,

and theres no pics,

and this link is in 3 other threads now,

and the only responses were ignorant:

closed

no offense to DZ

theres some history on that site...