paris metro question

winston

I understand that the paris metro's track is electryfied, what i dont understand is that ive seen enough backjumps on videos and they show the writers walking across and standing on the rails not giving a shit...i was told by someone that the electricity is turned off after 10 oclcok?...does anyone know anything about this which would allow the tracks to be walked over as seen in the backjumps?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

there is no 3rd rail like in NYC, so u can walk on them

i think that if u put your feet on the 2 rails at the same time, then u will be electrified.

electricity is not turned down after 10 oclock, cause they run subays till dark in the night.

Guest schick1

yo i live in a city with a subway and i step over live third rails all the time, so you wont get electricuted if you come close. also ive heard that the rubber solesof shoes will not conduct electricity HOWEVER I IN NO WAY RECCOMEND YOU TRY AND FIND OUT! just dont step on it or fall on it!

Originally posted by winston

I understand that the paris metro's track is electryfied, what i dont understand is that ive seen enough backjumps on videos and they show the writers walking across and standing on the rails not giving a shit...i was told by someone that the electricity is turned off after 10 oclcok?...does anyone know anything about this which would allow the tracks to be walked over as seen in the backjumps?

thats the funnyiest shit ive read in a while!! hahaha

yes sneaker protect you from electricity but dont touch w/ your hand!!

Archived